Ink fingerprinting is delicate work, avoid all trouble and come to PostalAnnex of Azusa. Our expert team will record your prints with the utmost care and attention. With something as important and classified as fingerprinting, it should be. Bring your FD-258 forms, though if you happen to need one, we can also provide.

We make this process easy and can even help you mail your forms. Need it there by the next day? With our carriers, we can help you and keep the process mess-free.

Are you looking for a live scan fingerprinting service? We got you covered for it too. You can find more details on live scan fingerprinting here.